123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup
With an affordable price, the HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW All-in-One Home and Office printer are considered to be the best printer. The best in class features followed by all the latest updates make the printer pinch ahead from its competitors.
The printer uses normal and instant ink which helps it delivers great print with a greater definition of colors. The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Copy Setup can also be used for the Scanner Setup. Not only the printing part, Users can use its Scan, Fax and Copy option according to their convenience.
The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup can be connected on both wirelessly and with wired which elevates its convenience factor. It can also print out 20 PPM B/W and 16 PPM for different types of color pages. For more details about the Laserjet Pro Printer, refer 123.hp.com/ljpro m477fdw Printer.
But unfortunately many aren’t aware how to set up the scan section. So, today we shall discuss how you can easily initiate the process for Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup.
Scan Setup for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW
Step 1: Preparing 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer for Scan Setup
- To begin with the scan from 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup requires some basic software that will help in a smooth scan.
- First, to initiate the scan process head towards the chrome book and check the availability of the printer driver is there or not. In case, it is not available you need to install the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once the installation of the driver is done, you need to prepare the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer for the scan process. To do that you have installed the printer software which will help you in the process of print and scan.
- The printer software is easily available with the printer once the installation is done. Now the scan process gets ready for the setup.
- To initiate the scanning process, you need to connect the printer with your PC on the designated ports.
- Make sure, you insert the ports properly or else the printer won’t show any response to your commands.
- Once you have connected the ports on the designated place properly, the next step will be connecting the printer with power supply.
- Providing the exact power supply to the printer will help in the initiation of the printing work.
- Make sure, you provide the exact power supply as mentioned on the printer to get efficient work. For better access ability, make sure you are near to the power supply and the PC for smoother work.
- Now, once the printer gets enough power supply, it can be ready for scan purposes. Have a note on 123.hp.com/setup m477fdw for more details about M477FDW Printer.
- Moreover, the initiation of the scan process can be started.
Step 2: 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scanner Setup
- The Scanning process is very easy. To begin with the process, Open the printer software which is installed from the PC.
- In some cases, it has been found that the software was not working on it. This is because the operating system on which it was installed was outdated. So, in case this has occurred then make sure you change your operating system to the latest version.
- Now, open the software by double clicking on it. Once it is opened, there will be many options regarding the printer like the option of FAX, SCAN, PRINT, etc.
- From the option mentioned, click which will help you to initiate the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW scan setup process.
- Now, choose the document which you want to scan and make sure it is within the designated size which is mentioned or else the scan process can’t be initiated.
- Now, take the document and place the desired document on the glass of the scanner.
- But before that, you have to pull up the scanning section which is on the top section of the scanner.
- Make sure that there is nothing on the scanning glass, and it is clean. Now, put the printed side of the document on the glass of the scanner.
- There is a rule you should place the scanned object on the right corner of the glass to get the best scan.
- This rule is mainly helpful in the document is small. Once you have placed the document as per said flap, close the scanning flap on the document portion.
- Now, head towards the printer software which was on the PC and select the option of start scan which will initiate the scanning process.
- The scanning process might take some time to scan the document depending on its size and what the document is.
- Once the document scans, the process ends up the scanned files will be shown on the printer software.
- Now, open the scanner flap and take out the document and close it back.
- The next step will be the modification of the scanned document. Now, here you can see many options in the document.
- But before that, you can notice the actual capability of this scanner power. It works smoothly and delivers the best scanned picture of your scanned document easily without any crisp.
- Now, the user needs to save the document on the designated place on the PC.
- To do that, there are options on the software which has the user can make some modifications too and then head to save the file on their designated location on the PC.
- Users can also get a direct print of the scanned document from the printer within no time.
- You can also get direct mail or forward to other social sites with the help of the software, it is very simple.
- Once the file is saved, you can choose your defined program with the help of this.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Step 3: Choosing different formats with 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup
- Users can choose a different format to save the file on the system.
- The scanning system also includes 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Cloud Print Setup for the scanner connectivity.
- Option for PDF can also be chosen here and the user needs to save the document without any kind of editing. Refer 123.hp.com/setup m477fdw Printer for more details about Laserjet Pro Printer.
- The OCR option is also very beneficial for the users. It is also the Pre-installed part of the driver of the printer which will help the user to edit different types of documents.
- Users can also lookup for the option of JPEG to save their files for the documents and images.
- There is an option to mail you the scanned document as the option of mail attachment for a direct mail sent. Users can even assign on the different size as they want to set up their 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup on the scanned files.
Step 4: Connecting 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup with a Smartphone
- To connect the scanning process with 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Smartphone Setup first you have to install the app on the smartphone.
- Now, create a local area network with 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer and smartphone with the help of the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the connection gets secured, make sure the devices are paired properly with each other. Connect to 123.hp.com/ljpro m477fdw for more reference about the Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer.
- Now, begin the scanning process to initiate them. Open the scanning flap and place the document you want to scan on.
- Make sure, you place it according to the designated size mentioned. Most importantly place the document in the top right corner of the scanner glass.
- To initiate the scan process, take the document and place the printed page on the glass side and then close the flap.
- Once you close the flap open your app from your smartphone and choose the option to start the scan.
- On tapping from there, the scan will automatically get initiated and it will take few minutes to initiate the scan process.
- Once the scan process gets over, the scanned file will be displayed on the printer app which can be saved.
- Now, you can take out the scanned document by lifting the flap of the scanner. As the file is on your phone now, you can directly save the file in the desired place.
- Just like the PC format, users get the option to save the file on different formats depending upon the requirements.
- You can directly forward the scanned file from your smartphone with the help of the app to the mail or any other social accounts. There is an option where users are allowed to choose to selected file size and to do simple modifications too.
- The process is very simple to follow and those who are in use with tablets can follow up the same process to get the best of the scanning experience with it.
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup is very easy to let it with what device you use it on. The reason behind the simplicity of the Laserjet Pro M477FDW Scan Setup is due to its abdominal design and mainly focusing on the academic and official works.
So, this was all about the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW scanner setup. Here we have mentioned out all the detailed information on how you can get the scan done and what are the requirements. Although there are now many requirements to initiate the Laserjet Pro M477FDW scan setup, although still, we have mentioned a few of the setup information’s which will be helpful for any new user. The process is time saving and delivers a mature scan which is not available at this price point to its rivals. If the mentioned process is followed, then the HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW scan setup will get very easy to work on with. You can always connect the device with your smartphone and control directly from there with just a few steps.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.