123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard
If you are planning to purchase the 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer, follow the upcoming steps for the printer usage. For the Windows
123.hp.com/setup5020, you must be aware of the Do’s and Don’ts of the required procedure.
Step 1: Check Compatibility of OS with Envy 5020 Printer
First, the printer which you are using must be compatible to work with the computer connected. One must always check the Windows operating system and the
123 HP Envy 5020 Copy Setup its version before proceeding further to the 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard, otherwise the printer may not work properly. Refer 123.hp.com/setup5020 for downloading the correct software and driver for the 123 HP Envy 5020 printer.
- For Windows 10, with 32-bit or 64-bit, search Windows for "About your PC", and open About your PC from the list of results. You can see the Version and System type.
- In the Windows 8 system, Right-click the Start button or the left corner of the screen, and then click System. For more details refer 123.hp.com/envy5020 printer for more information. Your system type is shown there. If the operating system does not include (64-bit) or (32-bit) in the name, it means the system type is 32-bit.
Step 2: Know well about 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer
This is to make the user aware of the functions and the operations of the features available. It would be useful while the 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup.
- The features of 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard are Lid, Lid-backing, Scanner glass, Cartridge access door, Paper path cover, Ink cartridges, ON button (also referred to as the Power button), Front panel, Printer display, Output tray extender (also referred to as the tray extender), Paper-width guides, Paper tray, Paper tray door.
- You can see the four buttons for various operations. The power button turns the printer on/off, the back button returns to the previous screen & the help button helps with the current operation, and the home button returns to the home screen.
- The status of the printer 123 HP Envy 5020 Wireless Setup is notified with the light of the Wireless connection.
- If you see a solid blue light that indicates the wireless connection, it has been established and you can print. A printer is not connected to the wireless network is denoted by the slow blinking light, the wireless error is indicated by the fast blinking light.
- Check Envy 5020 Windows Setup position is within the range of the wireless signal. For more information, refer 123.hp.com/envy5020 printer for more information.
- If you turn off the wireless connection, the wireless light is off and the display screen shows "Wireless Off".
- Additionally, if you see in case of indicator showing low-ink levels, to avoid possible printing delays preparing for a replacement ink cartridge. Ink level warnings and indicators help you to track the ink levels and anticipate.
- You do not need to replace ink cartridges until print quality becomes unacceptable.
Step 3: 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard
- For connecting devices to the network, gather the network name and password, and then turn on your router, printer, and computer. View your password from the Network and Sharing Center on the wireless network tray icon.
- You will need the information of Network name which is the SSID (Service Set Identifier), Network password (The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase)
- You need to use a stable Internet connection such as cable or DSL for software downloads, getting printer updates. Verify that the router and computer are turned on. Also, the computer should be connected to the same wireless network in which you want to connect the printer.
- During the Windows setup procedure, turn on the printer and place it closer to the computer and within range of the router. Disconnect any of USB or Ethernet cable from the printer is necessary so that it can prevent the device for a successful Wireless 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard.
- Check the Wireless Setup Wizard of the printer is connected with the network so that the HP installer locates the printer during the installation.
- The Wireless Setup icon on the printer control panel has to be activated and followed by the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The HP Envy 5020 Windows connection setup can also be done on
123 HP Envy 5020 USB Setup and also on Wireless connection.
- You can tap on the network's name in the list of available networks. If the list does not contain the network name, tap and Enter New Network Name, and then follow the On-screen instruction to enter the network name.
- When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key (network password), and then proceed. After completing, return to the home screen.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Step 4: Prepare for 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Wizard Driver Installation
- For 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup, the next step is to install the driver for the printer to connect to the computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com/envy 5020. You can download the drivers and the required software for the Envy 5020 Windows Setup.
- An alternative method to download the software, you can use the installation CD which is provided during unboxing.
- It is convenient if you set the control panel preferences to automatically install the update by choosing the device installation settings for 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- It will notify you every time you get some new updates for the printer drivers.
- Tap on the ongoing instructions to continue choosing the printer driver to fix the printer type and to extend the features and functions of 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer device.
- A window will be prompted which asks you to choose the connectivity type, you will have to mark the option of Wireless.
- If an Auto Wireless Connect screen displays while installing, use them to complete the wireless setup.
- Moreover, if you want to change from a wireless connection for a USB or wired network connection, use the Printer Setup & Software utility that is installed with Pinter software for 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup.
- Search for Envy 5020 on your computer and then click 123 HP Envy 5020 printer. If the operating system requires changes then, click change and select your version.
- Open Device Setup & Software and from there click Connect a new device and then follow the On-screen instructions to set up the printer for the preferred connection type as USB.
- To proceed with complete steps for installation of the driver for 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer device on windows, connect the USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in length in the available port of the computer to avail the driver installation through USB in Windows Setup.
- Moreover, Windows Setup automatically detects the printer and installs a 'Built-in' driver for basic functionality when the printer USB cable is connected to the computer before setting up the connection with the HP driver. An 'Installing device driver software' notification might display.
- When the driver installation on windows is completed, you have to disconnect the cables from the applicable port of the printer device to print, scan, etc.
- You have to follow the On-screen instruction to complete both the connection setup and driver installation. Return to the home page in the browser to complete the printer registration and activation.
Step 5: Software Update on Windows 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer
- For printing purposes, to maximize the existing features or to be notified with new updates periodically from windows you will require the updated firmware of the 123 HP Envy 5020 Windows Setup Printer in your personal computer.
- You will have to install the full feature of 123 HP Envy 5020 printer drivers to extend the printer functions with its supporting features on the HP Envy 5020. This is because the firmware update address the important security vulnerability.
- The purpose of the firmware update is to fix critical security, fix important printer defects, fixes Industry-wide Wi-Fi WPA2 Standard Vulnerabilities, Enhancements of Wi-Fi connectivity, and user experience on printer control panel.
- If you find that no firmware is listed for your system version that means 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer’s firmware is up to date. Refer 123.hp.com/5020 printer for more details.
- The updated Printer Utility Software for 123 HP Envy 5020 printer Windows Setup Wizard would support new products support, upgraded. Net framework version, enhanced guided instructions for Load Paper, Insert Cartridge and Calibrate Printer and support auto setting of country and language.
- After Envy 5020 Printer’s firmware and utility software have updated successfully, you can restart the system and 123 HP Envy 5020 Printer for the new activation for the PC Windows Setup.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.