123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup
123 HP LaserJet Pro M477FDW is a gentle, light and compact printer. This printer has the configuration with less expensive feature. HP LaserJet Pro M477FDW can be easily lifted out of the box and has small footprints.
HP LaserJet Pro M477FDW includes Ethernet connectivity and connecting PC via USB. The Printer connection also includes for connecting mobile devices to the printer without it or connecting a network to a router. Refer 123.hp.com/ljprom477fdw for additional information.
The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup process is very easy. Refer 123.hp.com/ljprom477fdw for more details about the printer details.
The guide which we will share here today is the easiest and the fastest way to conclude the process.
The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW USB Setup process is little different, if we compare it with other printers from the HP. So let’s get into the steps and see how it is done.
The precise setup process will help the users to get the best of the print.
Easy Guide for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup process will get initiated up with the unwrapping of the plastic from the printer.
- Don’t forget to remove the plastic covering from the scanner glass plate. While removal please be careful as the glass plate is delicate and during the time of removal be patience as it takes gentle removal.
- The Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer can be connected from both the
123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Windows Setup as well as Mac setup.
- Now, remove the plastic coating from the ink cartridge of the printer to initiate the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup to remove that lift the cartridge and pull it out gently and once it is done place it back gently until it gets a lock.
- Now, the next step will consist of the removal of the plastic coating from the paper tray. To do that pull out the plastic tray and remove all the plastic from the try to then place it back in the same manner.
- The next step will be the installation of the tray dust cover from the printer. To do that you have to open the input tray of the printer.
- Now, on the next step pull out the dust cover and take out all the plastic from that and make sure you do it slowly as it is ever delicate.
- As the plastic cover unwrapping is done you have to unfold the dust cover sides of the printer. Refer 123.hp.com/ljprom477fdw for more details about the printer details.
- Now you have to press hold the dust cover towards their dedicated sided inwardly until you place them in a proper place.
- Now, you have to high print in the high slot until you feel the tray is not placed in the correct place. In this case, you have to push in the dust tray to fit in place.
- The next step will be 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup for the power installation process. To do that you have to connect the power cord which will be wrapped. Refer 123.hp.com/setupm477fdw for more details about printer setup.
- To connect put one end of the cable to the dedicated port of the printer and the other end of the power cable to the wall socket for power. As the printer gets power now you have to get the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup for further processing.
- To do that you have to power on the printer with the help of the power button and then choose the preferred language from the printer.
- As you have selected your preferred language click on the ok option and now head for the next step which is the selection of the country.
- Now from the control panel choose the country selection option and a list will appear with the down arrow choose the country you belong from and then click on the ok and with that, the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup will be over.
- Now, the next step will be the installation of the paper.
- To do that you have to flip up the dust cover of the printer from the lower deck.
- Now there will be the paper width and paper length extender pull out to its extreme position.
- Now place the paper on that and sync them with the width and length extender till they fit. Refer 123.hp.com/setup for more details about printer setup.
- Now as the paper are fit to their position put down the flip of the dust cover and then put the dust cover back to its position until it gets fit.
- Now as the file gets done you can now hit for the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup for the driver's installation process.
- To do the driver's installation process download the driver of the dedicated printer from 123.hp.com/setup m477fdw printers for more details.
- The drivers are small so it takes few minutes to get downloaded as the drivers are downloaded install the driver from the download option of the computer.
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup for installation will head up once you click on the file of the driver.
- As you click the file will be asking for some basic information’s click them according to your preference to get the file get installed on your computer.
- The process is very simple and it takes a few minutes to end up.
- Now, the user can also connect the HP LJPro M477FDW printer with the
123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Wireless Setup facility by simply clicking on the wireless option on the control panel of the printer.
- The connection takes a few seconds to reach out the dedicated device we want to get connected with.
- The printer is easy to work on with the office use or the home use network. Depending upon your preference you can use the printer.
So these are some important information on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup. The process is very easy and it hardly takes few minutes to get the work done. There are other alternatives ways to get the setup process get done but this is considered to be the most reliable way to end up the process. Incoming time the process will be much easy and more convenient to use up. There are over millions of people who use this technique for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477FDW Printer Setup. Let it be the connection setup or the print set up all are mentioned here precisely and correctly so follow them to use.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the Printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers.