123 HP Officejet 5255 Printing Setup
Setting up the Officejet 5255 printer may be a problem for many and especially for those who are using a printer for the first time.
So, here we shall discuss on the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printing Setup which will help you get a better idea of how the setup process takes place.
Although the time duration for the OJ 5255 Printer Setup is very less but for that, you have followed the steps which are listed below. Here for the HP Officejet 5255 Printer setup, the initial step is to connect to the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup.
There won’t be any requirement for any external help so make sure you follow the exact steps on lined up.
So, let’s get into the steps and see how the 123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer Setup is done.
Guides for 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup
Here, we shall look on the steps for 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup.
- Before the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup begins the printer will be sealed in a box. To unbox the printer properly and carefully to begin the setup procedure.
- Now, as you have Unboxed the printer there will be some protective layer that will be covered on the printer body.
- Remove the plastic covering from the printer body for further 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup refer 123.hp.com/setup5255. Make sure, you remove the plastic coating from the scanner body which is sometimes Un-noticeable.
- Now, as you are done with it the further step will contain the lifting of the ink cartridge access door so that you can remove all the plastic coating from the cartridge area.
- The removal of plastic covering from the ink cartridge is very easy and make sure you do it properly as the place is very delicate.
- Once, it is done place the cartridge back to place for the further 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printing Setup.
- There are some other portions from where the plastic coatings need to be removed now the section will be the tray of the paper. Bring out the tray and remove the plastic coating from there and push back the paper tray back to its position and make sure the paper tray is locked properly.
- On the next step makes sure you download the HP easy start and do download that visits here 123.hp.com/setup5255. The file is short and it takes a few seconds to download it.
- Now once this process gets over to make sure you power up the printer the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup will begin with the booting up to do that make sure you connect one end of the power cable to the printer and the other to the power socket.
- The 123 HP Officejet 5255 USB Setup is used to connect to the 5255 Printer for transferring the documents or images.
- As now the cable is connected to the printer now you have to look for the power button which will on the control panel of the printer. Now, click on the power button of the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer and boot up the printer.
- The next step will contain the selection of the language of the printer. To change the printer’s language look into the settings of the printer and then select on the language which you prefer on.
- To choose the language you can use the below arrow button on the control button and when you get the language choose that and you have successfully selected the language.
- On selection of the language now select on the country from where you belong from and you can do the selection process on the same way how you have selected the language preference by clicking the down arrow button.
- Now, here the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printing Setup will initiate when you take out the paper tray followed by the paper extender out.
- Now, as you have taken out both of it now take out the paper catch out from its position.
- The OJ 5255 Setup is also done on 123 HP Officejet 5255 Windows Setup and as well as Mac.
- Put the paper on the tray and push them to the top position and then set the paper with the slider to make sure they are set properly.
- As the papers are adjusted now put back the paper tray back to its position to its extreme make you get the tray lock so that the paper can be easily detected by the machine.
- The opening of the ink cartridge is the next step where you open it and until the carriage stops and make sure it gets silent till then.
- Here, you have to pull out the cartridge of the ink and get rid of all the ink coverings which are pasted on it and slowly put it back to its position.
- Here, you have to pull out the cartridge and make sure you get the snap sound from it to confirm the lock.
- This process will only end when the process of ink fill gets over to make sure you do the steps properly.
- Once the loading of ink is done makes sure you close up the lid and sync them accordingly as per said in the instructions.
- As it is over your 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer Setup process gets over. There are over thousands of people who got benefit from following this process.
- Now, you can connect the printer with the dedicated USB and connect it with your computer to get the print done easily.
- Now, select up your file and head for the print section to get the illustrated and vibrating sense of print with the help of 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printer.
So these are some information on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer Setup information. The information is very crucial and making a proper note on that will help the user set up the printer much conveniently. The information will give proper detail on how things work and how easily the printer can get into action. Starting from the ink fill to the power setup we have mentioned all the information’s in a detailed format so that users can easily get into the setup. Although you can get other such information for the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Printing Setup this is the easiest and quick one.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.