123 HP Deskjet 3755 Apple Mac AirPrint Requirements
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Apple AirPrint Setup has mentioned here the complete requirement of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 AirPrint.
- AirPrint can be used without any hassle if the printer and the Android device meets certain requirements.
- The Android device which you are using should have iOS version 4.4 or later to it.
- The printer must support the feature of AirPrint. Generally, printers released after 2010 supports this feature.
- Using the same wireless network Deskjet 3755 Printer and Android device should be connected.
- If not, then make sure Deskjet 3755 Printer can work with Wi-Fi direct.
- AirPrint enabling is a key to print from iOS devices. For more details, refer 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer for more details.
- The AirPrint feature allows you to print wirelessly in any place.
Wireless Connection Setup on 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Network Connection
- Refer these simple steps by HP Deskjet 3755 setup AirPrint setup for connecting with a wireless network. Know about your network name and network password before you begin.
- On Deskjet 3755 printer go to the control panel and look for the wireless icon, select the icon. After this process to select 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup moves to Wi-Fi wizard.
- A list of available networks will open, from it select the required one. If your network is not listed then you follow the steps to add your network manually.
- Enter your WEP/WPA security key if prompted.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi Direct Connection
- By using Wi-Fi direct or HP wireless, an iOS device can be connected directly with Deskjet 3755 printer.
- On the control panel of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer, find the Wi-Fi direct or HP WiFi Direct icon.
- Go to the settings on your iOS device. From settings select the option for Wi-Fi.
- A network choose menu will appear from where you are required to select Deskjet 3755 Printer. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer for more details.
- You may notice the name of the printer begins with Direct. Enter your password if asked to do.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Print from your Apple iOS Device
- Deskjet 3755 AirPrint Setup also includes 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Mac Setup which brings you with all the steps which you need to follow to print using your iOS device. If the printer is turned off then press its power button.
- On your device open text file, image, web page which is required to be printed. After opening the file tap on action icon.
- Select print or print icon. Depending on the nature of the file it may vary.
- From printers options menu tap on the option Select Printer. From here select Deskjet 3755 printer.
- If you wish to make some changes in the print settings then tap on Options. Some settings like paper size might not be allowed to do and can be done from the printer itself.
- If the printer is only black ink then there is a possibility that options menu is not available. Enter the number of copies you want and then select on print.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
FAQ on 123 HP Deskjet 3755
123 HP Deskjet 3755 AirPrint setup has answered all the frequently asked questions by the user of 123 HP Deskjet 3755
users. Refer these troubleshooting steps to make use of AirPrint without any difficulty.
1. What if I experience problems when I try to use AirPrint?
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer must be in on state. If the printer is already on, then turn it off and after waiting for a minute turn it on again and check whether problems have been resolved or not.
- On the 3755 printer, the latest firmware should be installed.
- In the input tray, there should be ample number of papers and the ink cartridge should be up to the level.
- On your Deskjet 3755 printer’s control panel, look if there is any error message.
- Refer to 123.hp.com/3755 for additional information.
2. AirPrint not working on iOS 10 update
- Deskjet 3755 AirPrint enabled printer and the iOS device should be connected to the same wireless network. Confirm this requirement.
- On cellular networks, it is impossible to make use of AirPrint. Also, airplane mode should not be on.
- On 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer look whether the wireless button is on or not. If not then turn it on. Restart your iOS device and printer as well.
- Also turn off the router and modem and turn them on again after waiting for a minute. The iOS device which you are using must be using the iOS version 4.4 or later.
3. What does it mean when it says no AirPrint is found?
- If you are getting a message of no AirPrint is found, then chances are there for making an attempt to 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup which prints file by making use of another application.
- This feature is not supported by iOS is does not permit launching printer pro this way.
- For sending the file using another open it is required to make use of Open in feature.
- Select printer pro from the list of apps available which you get. Copy the content of the document.
- Send the file as an attachment to your email address. Log in to your email account. Tap and hold on the attachment received.
- Now, select the option of Deskjet 3755 printer for sending the document for the print option.
4. HP AirPrint not working
- If you're facing such problems then it is recommended to uninstall Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Reset the printing environment by removing the power cord from Deskjet 3755 Printer and power socket both. After resting the printing environment install the printer again. Restart your device after this.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup3755, here using 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer model and OS you are using look for the suitable driver. After finding the right driver download it.
- Run the file and keep following all the instructions to install the driver. Configure the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer by making use of a USB cable.
- After the configuration is done successfully and Deskjet 3755 printer starts working properly, then you can change the connection type to wireless by following the necessary steps.
Configure AirPrint for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 AirPrint Setup has discussed here the required steps for the configuration of AirPrint for an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wireless.
- Generally, if a printer is connected to a wireless or wired network, then the iOS device automatically detects the printer without demanding for any additional setup required.
- For printing through Wi-Fi connection confirm that your iOS device like iPad, iPhone or iPod touch is having an active internet connection on it.
- The name of printer’s AirPrint must be selected from the Wi-Fi network list. If you wish to print directly without using Wi-Fi you need to ensure that on Deskjet 3755 printer wireless direct is configured.
- For printing without Wi-Fi configuration of wireless direct is a must. This setting will although not allow AirPrint to print directly to the printer without any internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- On your printers control, locate the wireless menu. Select the wireless menu from there.
- From the wireless menu, you need to select the option of Wi-Fi direct. After selecting, proceed to check that setting is On (default).
- In order to print through Wi-Fi make sure you have an active internet connection on your iOS device like iPad, iPhone or iPod. And also Deskjet3755 printer’s AirPrint name must be selected from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- In order to print through Wi-Fi make sure you have an active internet connection on your iOS device like iPad, iPhone or iPod. And also 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s AirPrint name must be selected from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- On your Apple device go to the settings and select Wi-Fi networks.
- Touch the name of the printer from choose a network option.
- Now you can print using AirPrint feature from your Android device.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.