123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup is a mobile printing cloud-based service which facilitates the user to print from anyplace by sending print job instruction
through email to the printer. You just need to email the document or photo which you want to print to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer. For more
details refer 123.hp.com/ojpro8728 for more information about the HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer Initial Setup
Step 1: Checkout Requirements of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup
- To setup the printer for making use of ePrint service, the printer must face certain requirements. Otherwise, you cannot make use of ePrint using it.
- If the printer is connected using a USB cable connection, then you need to remove it.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup can be done with the usage of
123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 USB Setup.
- You need to make sure that the printer you are using supports the use of ePrint. For this, look for an ePrint logo, icon or button at the control panel of 123.hp.com/officejet pro8728.
- If you find that the control panel of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer does not have an icon or button of ePrint, then navigate to either web services setup or wireless settings, based on Officejet Pro 8728 Printer model you can choose any of these.
- Now, locate the web services menu.
- You can connect your computer either to a wired network or wireless network as per your preference.
- If you have connected HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer by making use of Ethernet cable, then look whether the green light on the Ethernet port of the printer is stable or not.
- When the cable is connected, then it is required that the orange activity light blinks.
- If you are using wireless connection type with the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer, then you will need to confirm that wireless feature is Powered On from the both Officejet Pro 8728 Printer and the computer system. Ensure, whether the both Printer and the computer is connected with the same wireless network.
- With some printer, there is a wireless icon and a blue light which is present in the front of the printer. You should confirm that the blue light is on and stable. Refer 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8728 printer for more details.
Step 2: Proceed to Turn On Embedded Web Services
- By Turning On web service on the control panel of the printer or EWS, it allows 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer to communicate over the secured network connection with the different mobile printing services like 123 HP ePrint.
- For making use of ePrint successfully, it is required that the web services are turned on and also the printer's firmware is up to date. If it is not updated, then you must first update the printer's firmware.
- For turning on EWS with printers which are having a touchscreen, it can be directly done from the touchscreen of the printer. If it asks for the update, then you must update the printer firmware.
- Go to the control panel of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer and from there locate the 123 HP ePrint icon. Select the icon. For additional information refer 123.hp.com/8728 for more details.
- You can open the web services menu in the case of the HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer control, this logo is not present. Visit wireless settings for opening the web services menu.
- If you find a message either to turn on web services or setup 123 HP ePrint then, press Turn on setup or enable according to the printer’s control panel which you are using.
- Keep following the instructions which you get after this.
- If prompted for updating the firmware of printer, then press OK.
- Additionally, you will get a web services summary screen or you will get the connection status, then already web services are on.
- To get the information sheet, click on print info.
Step 3: Get Information related to email Address of Officejet Pro 8728
- Once you have turned on Web Services, you need to wait for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer to the printer, either Get the Most out of HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint or Important Printer Setup Instructions page. This page which you will receive as a print contains the entire information related to the web services and also includes HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer’s email address.
- If you find that, even after 20 minutes, you had not received this page, then you need to turn off the web services and then again turn it. This will help you to get a new print of the information page from where you can learn about the email address of the Officejet Pro 8728 Printer.
- Note down the Officejet Pro 8728 Printer’s email address as this will be required while you send print job instructions to 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer.
Step 4: Start Printing by making use of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint
- By making use of email, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup services facilitates a user to send print job instruction to get the print of the required document or photo to the printer over a secure medium.
- For sending the print instructions to the Officejet Pro 8728 you can make use of the computer system on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Smartphone Setup. All it requires is that, you have an active Internet connection on the device which you are using.
- Before making use of ePrint, you must be aware of some email requirements which are discussed here. For mentioning the email id of the printer on which you want to send your print job instructions make use of the To field.
- If you have more than one recipient of your mail then, do not mention all the email addresses in the To field. Only mention the email address of HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer in the TO field and mention the email address of all the other recipients in the CC field.
- In the subject line of Officejet Pro 8728 Printer, it is required to add some text. 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint Setup server cancels any print job in which the subject line of the email is empty. Therefore, put some text in the subject line. Do not worry about the subject line of your email it won’t get printing.
- You need to take care of the total size of your mail including all your attachments. Make sure, the size of the email must not exceed 10 MB.
- In one email of the print job, you are permitted to attach a maximum of 10 attachments.
- The documents file types which you can use while using 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint are .txt, PDF, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, HTML. Generally, you can make use of all types of Microsoft word, excel, power point files.
- For your image file attachments supported file types are .tiff, .png, .gif, .bmp and .jpg.
- The photos which you want to print must have a horizontal and vertical resolution of at least 100 pixels. Resolution can be higher than 100 pixels but not less.
- Any document which is protected by using an encryption method or password cannot be print by making use of 123 HP ePrint services.
- With ePrint Open, Office files are also not supported.
- Printing on both sides of the paper are not allowed while you are printing by making use of a mobile printing service like ePrint.
- Your attachments won’t print without your email. You cannot skip the printing of your email along with your attachments.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro ePrint servers provide a timestamp related to when the print job was created. This timestamp provided by the ePrint server is not accurate.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint on Computer System
- By sending an email to the HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer’s email address from your computer system or laptop, you can get the required print job done from any location.
- For printing any document or photo which is already saved in your system, Open chrome browser and sign in to your email account using your valid credentials.
- Create a new email and enter the email address of HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer in the TO field to setup the Officejet Pro 8728 ePrint.
- Any other recipient if you have can be mentioned in the CC field.
- In your email subject line, add some text.
- Now, from the system, attach the file or image which you wish to print and then click on send for sending the email successfully.
- For printing any email, go to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer Setup. Then, open the email which you want to print and then select the forward option.
- In the TO field, mention the email address of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer.
- Add some text in the subject line and click on send to successfully and send the print job instruction to HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer.
- If you wish to print any web page, then open the web page on your computer system or laptop first.
- On your system, save the web page as a document.
- Open your mail account and create a new mail id.
- Attach the saved web page in your mail and send it on the email address of the HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before referring 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.