123 HP Ink Tank 118 Copy Setup
Step 1: 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Initial Copy Setup
- From the tray of Scanner glass or automatic document feeder, place the document that you wish to copy. It might be either a Double-sided or Single-sided copy based on your needs.
- Check whether the HP Ink Tank 118 is in a ready state or not. Suppose you find that the light of the power button on the Ink Tank 118 printer is dim then there might be chances there that HP Ink Tank 118 printer is in the sleep mode. Press the power button to bring the HP printer in the ready state.
- Remember one thing; you must carefully align the width guides that is helpful for 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Initial Copy Setup. You must check whether the document that you have placed fits properly.
- The tray of the HP Ink Tank 118 printer can accept maximum sheets of the plain papers so you can easily copy your required documents.
- Make sure that the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer and the computer is connected to the same wireless network.
- 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup Network, that might create the copy setup easy.
- When you place the document or image on the Scanner Glass of 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer you need to make sure that the print side is downwards.
- If you successfully placed the document on Ink Tank 118 Printer then you can proceed to place the scanner lid down. Now, you make the required settings for the copy job. Complete all steps stated by 123.hp.com/it118 then proceed to the further instructions.
Step 2: Copying Documents on 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer
- To make use of the copy function, you can duplicate a document or image. You can also create all the necessary settings to your copy job.
- From the control of 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer, you might find the copy icon and pick it. Now, you can enter the number of copies which you require. For this tap on the keypad and choose the required number.
- Once you select the settings options and then choose advanced settings. 123 HP Ink Tank copy setup is here to provide you with different settings that you can make.
- You can also copy both sides of the paper. In 123.hp.com/ink-tank-118, user can copy both sides. To do this, locate the menu which is available under the document copy settings. You can choose ON from the box available next to the settings.
- In 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer, ID copy is a fantastic feature which is helpful to copy both sides of different types of an identification card on the One-sided copy. You might be asked to change the side of your identification card by 123 HP Ink Tank 118 to finish the copy job that is initiated by you.
- If you want to make required changes with the size of your copy, there is a size or resize option available. Here you will get options to preset and custom size which lies between twenty five to four hundred percentages to the original size.
- Also, you can completely fit to the page and actual size setting as well as to make a borderless copy.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are Here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Ink Tank 118 Copy Setup with ID
- Copy with the ID is really beneficial to copy both sides of different types of identification cards like driving license, voter ID card. Also, using this one can copy many of the items on a single page.
- On 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer, you must select the copy icon. And then make use of the arrow button to find out ID copy option and choose it.
- Select OK for scanning your desire items. Now, switch the item to its other side for scanning or you might place the additional items that you wish to copy and then choose OK.
- Suppose you are placing any additional item then be sure that the item is on the area of the scanner glass that is Completely different from your previous scan.
- Once you are done with the scanning of all the items successfully then you may select the copy button.
- After that, your copy job will get processed. 123 HP Ink Tank 118 copy setup might guide you to finish your copy job in the right manner. Before all this process see that HP Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup had Done Properly or not.
123 HP Ink Tank 118 Copy Setup Making Both Sided Copy
- Double-sided copying feature might be present on the control panel of 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer.
- 123.hp.com/it118 Printer Setup can be used to make a copy on both the sides of the paper.
- This kind of the feature is available with all the HP Printers which are having a Touchscreen. You must not reload the main page once you are copying the first side of HP Ink Tank 118 Printer Documents.
- You can either look for a 2-sided copy menu on the control panel of the HP Ink Tank 118 or you can go to copy and choose settings.
- When it is asked for both sided copy then you are advisable to change the side of the paper. Pick the box which you might find next to the settings name.
- After that, pick the menu for having a list of the 2-sided copying options. If you want to check all the different options which are available with copy job then scroll down the list that you see on your screen.
- If you wish to copy two-sided original then you must to pick two-side option. To copy two one-sided originals and making one two-sided copy by doing so you have to select one to two sided copy.
- Suppose you are looking to proceed with 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Copy Setup, you have to choose the menu to get a display a list of two-sided copying options. Scroll down the list to see all the options available.
- While using ADF for the two-sided originals, you might find that ADF will automatically scan and copy the two-sided original. Based on your requirements, you can also use the flatbed scanner glass to scan the two-sided original.
- Try to use ADF for different other purposes like for placing a multiple One-sided copy you want to make. Completing all the instructions stated by 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Copy Setup will help to get your copy job done successfully using HP Ink Tank 118 Printer.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers.