123 HP Smart Tank 615 Chrome-book USB Setup
Step 1: Prepare for 123 HP Smart Tank 615 USB Setup
- Check some requirements with the 123 HP Smart Tank 615 Printer Setup and be sure for the successful 123 HP Smart Tank 615 Chrome-book USB Setup. If your Windows OS is already installed for 123.hp.com/st615 printer driver, and then uninstall it from your system.
- Check with HP Smart Tank 615 ink cartridge is properly installed and then ink level is satisfactory. The USB cable which you are using to establish the connection should be less than 3m.
- From your Chrome-book, you must have excellent USB port. 123 HP Smart Tank 615 must not be connected through the USB hub as it will not allow Smart Tank 615 to receive sufficient power and work properly.
- If you successfully establish the 123HP Smart Tank 615 USB Connection with your Chrome-book without installing 123.hp.com/st615 printer driver then follow these steps for removing the printer that is installed in the device. This will help you to establish a successful setup.
- The USB cable connected to the Smart Tank 615 should be disconnected. Until it is asked to connect, do not connect the USB cable.
- You mustn’t be able to perform a successful 123 HP Smart Tank 615 Chrome-book USB Setup for the printer. Now, search windows form ‘Device’ and then select Devices and Printer control panel settings.
- On the icon of Smart Tank 615 model, Right-click and then select remove the device. If you find that there are multiple icons for 615 printer then you need to remove it all.
- Close the window of the devices and printers, and then continue to the further step.
- If you want to get additional information about the 123 HP Smart Tank 615 Chrome-book USB Setup, have a glance at 123.hp.com/support for more details.
Step 2: Install Required Printer Setup for USB Connection
- To make use of different functions available with 123.hp.com/st615 printer, we must install the correct driver in the system. Look for the best available printer driver for 123 HP Smart Tank 615 to finish the USB connection for 123.hp.com/st615.
- Refer 123.hp.com/setup and then enter the printer model as 123 HP Smart Tank 615 which you are using. You will get some steps on your screen in which you must to follow for downloading Smart Tank 615 printer driver in your system.
- As per the printer model like 123.hp.com/smart-tank-615, a guided driver installation app on HP Easy Start can get the download. The printer driver or HP easy starts downloading, then keep following all the instructions which you get on your screen to run the downloaded file and start with the setup.
- While it is asked to choose the suitable connection type, then pick USB. If the Smart Tank 615 USB Connection done successfully, then you can skip the further steps.
- If the printer driver for your system gets failed because of some reasons, you will not be able to find the right printer driver for 123 HP Smart Tank 615. Now, install the driver from 123.hp.com/setup from software and driver downloads.
- Here you should enter the model of the printer like 123.hp.com/st615 which you are using. When it asks about the version of the operating system then confirms the correct version of the operating system.
- For the USB Connection on 123 HP Smart Tank 615 Windows Setup, be sure whether you have the updated version as well as Wi-Fi connection properly.
- If you get Let’s identify your product to get started as a display then click on the Smart Tank 615 printer and enter the printer model number as 615 you are using and click on submit. You might get a software result page that is related to 123 HP Smart Tank 615 which will be having a default operating system already selected.
- If you want, try to you can make changes in the operating system. Click on change and then select the version of the operating system you are using and click on change.
- Under the driver heading, click on the download. If you are interested to download a full software package on your system, for downloading other driver options, you can click on Basic Drivers.
- During 123 HP Smart Tank 615 installation process, it might ask to choose a connection type of 123.hp.com/st615, select USB and continue to complete the setup.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Follow these steps if the USB Connection is Failed
- Restart 123.hp.com/smart-tank-615 printer and the Chrome-book which you are using. If there are any error conditions then it can be cleared by doing so.
- Moreover, the 123 HP Smart Tank 615 USB Connectivity Setup has the link between the HP Smart Tank 615 and the 123 HP 615 Smartphone Setup.
- The Smart Tank 615 USB cable which you have connected with the 123.hp.com/smart-tank-615 and the Chrome-book, reconnect it by removing and then connect it again with the system. The problem may be with the USB port. On your system, you have more than one USB port. You can try connecting the Smart Tank 615 USB cable to another USB port on your system.
- Discard the USB hub. It might not allow 123 HP Smart Tank 615 to grab a sufficient power supply. Connect the cable with the Chrome-book USB port directly.
- 123 HP Smart Tank 615 USB Setup supported by the Smart Tank 615 printer is less than 3 m. Check whether the cable which you are using meet this requirement or not.
- There is a possibility that you might have connected other USB devices as well as some other printer.
- The Chrome book which you are using might not have enough power to supply to different USB ports. Any USB device which is not in use can be disconnected from your Chrome-book.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers