123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup
Setting up an HP printer is very easy and it takes very less time to get set up.
So today we shall look on the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup process which will help you to know much about the printer and its setup process easier.
With a great design and faster print, the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup is a great place to look on with.
The process which we will inform here is the most accurate and the fastest way to accomplish the setup.
Moreover, the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup is also done on the
123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Smartphone Setup. So, let’s get into the steps and see how it is done.
Easy Guide on 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup
- The process will start up with the removal of the box in which the printer came. Make sure, that Unbox the printer properly and follow each and every instruction given on the box. The clear unboxing will help you take out the printer easily without any hassle on. As now the unboxing has been done successfully now comes the part of the removal of the plastic layers.
- The printer will be covered with the protective plastic cover so remove them properly and make sure it is slow as some parts are very delicate so to avoid damaging it is very important that you do the process very slowly. There will be some plastic layers over the ink cartridge of the Officejet Pro L7555 Printer and the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Scan Setup makes sure you remove them nicely as these parts are very delicate.
- Now, the next step will be of connecting the printer with the power cord and with the computer. To Setup the Officejet Pro L7555 printer with the power socket first you have to connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other to the power socket on their dedicated ports. Once you have done this the 123.hp.com/ojpro l7555 will get boots up. If you want to connect the printer to your computer then there is another cable which will help you to connect the printer to your computer by plugging them into their dedicated port.
- Now, the next step will consist of the booting up of the printer. To do the boot up, first you have to click on the power button of the printer and then the printer will automatically get boot up. Once the printer gets boot up you have to look for the installation process.
- Here, we shall initiate up the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup. The setup will start up with the selection of the language which you prefer to use for the print. To select the language you have to use the downshift button which will be at the printer and then click on the select button to finalize the language.
- On the next step, you will come up with the selection of the country from where you belong. To do that you will have many country lists and from there you have to select your belonging nations and click on the next option to initiate up the process easily.
- Once you are done with the Printer Setup now you have to head for the 123.hp.com/ojpro l7555 for the ink set up.
- The Officejet Pro L7555 printer setup includes both the Mac Setup and
123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Windows Setup and Mac Setup.
- To do the ink setup first you have to take out the ink cartridge by sliding it up. Once you have taken out the ink cartridge remove the plastic coating from the ink cartridge as you are done with it fill up the cartridge with the dedicated ink which is available. Once you are done with the fill up of the ink close the lid of the ink cartridge and then push back the ink cartridge back to its place and then head for the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 Printer Setup for the papers.
- The paper setup will initiate up with the pulling out of the paper tray from the printer and then pulling the sliders to the maximum on the tray. Now on the process, you have put the dedicated size of the paper on the try to push the papers to the extreme upside of the tray. Now from there, you have to sync the papers with the help of the sliders and then once it is done you have to push back the paper tray back to its position and make sure the paper is properly been slided in. As of now, the printer is ready for the print. Now prepare your smart device for the wireless print setup.
- To do that first you have to install the HP app on your smart device. Now once you have installed the app the next step will be connecting the printer with the smart device to do that you have to do on the Wi-Fi network of the printer and then on the Wi-Fi network of the smart device.
- Now, make sure both the smart device and the printer are connected to the same network. Once the connection is found you will notice the name of the printer on your smart device and now click on the printer option and now you can connect the printer with the smart device.
- As the connection is over, now select the file you want to get for the print. Once you have selected the file, it will automatically get shifted to the printer software which will allow the users to modify the file according to their convenience. Now, once the modification is done click on the print option to get done with the print.
So, these are some options which will allow the users to get the 123 HP Officejet Pro L7555 printer setup done easily. There are many other steps which will help the users to get done with the setup but this is the easiest and the best step. There is no doubt that this is the easiest step to get the setup done and for any new user this will be a great follow-up step to set the printer.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.