123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Chromebook USB Setup
Step 1: Prepare 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN for Setup
- Check some requirements with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Printer Setup and ensure for the successful 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB Connection Setup. If your windows OS is already installed for printer driver, then uninstall it from your system.
- The printer should be in working state. Press the power button if you find the power button in dim light.
- Check with 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN ink cartridge is properly installed and the ink level is satisfactory. The USB cable which you are using for establishing the connection should be less than 3m.
- On your Chromebook, you must have a USB port. The printer should not be connected through the USB hub as it will not allow the printer to receive enough power and work properly.
- If you have connected the Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB cable with your Chromebook without installing the printer driver then follow these steps for removing the printer that is installed in the device.
- This will help you to establish a successful setup.
- The USB Cable connected to the printer should be disconnected. Until it is asked to connect, do not connect the USB cable.
- It is important that you won’t be able to perform a successful 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Chromebook USB Setup for the printer.
- Now, search windows form ‘Device’ and then select Devices and Printer control panel setting.
- On the icon of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN model, right click and then select remove device. If you find that there are multiple icons for the printer then you need to remove all.
- Close the window of the devices and printers, and then continue to the next step.
- For additional information about the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB connection setup, have a glance on 123.hp.com/m281fdn for more details.
Step 2: Install Required Printer Setup & Printer Connection
- To make use of different functions available with the printer, we must install the correct driver in the system.
- Search for the best available printer driver for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN to complete the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN chromebook USB Setup.
- Visit 123.hp.com/ljpro m281fdn and then enter the printer model as M281FDN which you are using. You will get some instructions on your screen in which you need to follow for downloading the printer driver in your system.
- As per the printer model M281FDN, a guided driver installation app on HP easy start can get the download. Visit 123.hp.com/setup m281fdn for more information about LaserJet Pro Printer.
- The Printer Driver or HP Easy Start Downloading, then keep following all the instructions which you get on your screen to run the downloaded file and start with the setup.
- When it is asked to select the suitable connection type, then choose USB. If the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB Setup is done successfully, you can skip the next steps. Visit 123.hp.com/ljpro m281fdn for more information about LaserJet Pro Printer.
- If the printer driver for your system gets failed because of some reasons, you will not be able to find the right printer driver for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN. Now, install the driver from 123.hp.com/setup m281fdn from software and driver downloads.
- Here you should enter the model of the printer which you are using. When it asks about the version of the operating system then confirm the correct version of the operating system.
- For the successful 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB Connection on the
123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Windows Setup, make sure whether you have the updated version and the Wireless connection properly.
- If you get Let’s identify your product to get started as a display then click on the Laserjet Pro M281FDN printer and enter the printer model number as M281FDN you are using and click on submit.
- You will get a software result page related to 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN which will be having a default operating system already selected.
- If you want you can make changes in the operating system. Click on change and then select the version of the operating system you are using and click on change.
- Under the driver heading, click on the download. If you are willing to download full software package on your system, for downloading other driver options, you can click on Basic Drivers.
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN USB Setup during the installation process, it will ask to select a connection type of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN, select USB and continue to finish the setup.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Follow these steps if the USB Connection is Failed:
- Restart the printer and the chromebook which you are using. If there are any error conditions then it can be cleared by doing so. Moreover, the USB connectivity setup has the link between the HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Printer and the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN Smartphone Setup.
- The USB cable which you have connected with the printer and the Chromebook, reconnect it by removing and then connect it again with the system.
- The problem may be with the USB port. On your system, you have more than one USB port. You can try connecting the USB cable to another USB port. Visit 123.hp.com/setup m281fdn for more information about LaserJet Pro Printer. on your system.
- Disconnect the USB hub. It does not allow the printer to get a sufficient power supply. Connect the cable with the Chromebook USB port directly.
- USB cable supported by the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M281FDN printer is less than 3 m. Check whether the cable which you are using meet this requirement or not. Visit 123.hp.com/ljpro m281fdn for more information about Laserjet Pro Printer.
- There is a possibility that you might have connected other USB devices as well well as some other printer. The Chrome book which you are using might not have enough power to supply to different USB ports. Any USB device which is not in use can be disconnected from your Chromebook.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers