123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac OS Setup
123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Setup Mac OS Setup enables us to Print Wirelessly with Mac OS. 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Wireless Setup. This printer has
drivers available through Apple Software Update and Mac computers 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW is a small office Multi-function printer
with a compact build, the solid speed with very good graphics quality and a wide range of choices.
Features of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac printer
- HP’s Jet Intelligence feature delivers faster two-sided printing, the first page printer faster and reduced energy consumption.
- Prints up to 28 pages per minute in black and color. Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- It comes with high speed Fax with 400-page fax memory.
- It supports a flatbed scanner with a 48-bit color and an 8.5” x 11.7” scan area. Scan resolution up to 1200 × 1200 dpi reproduces exact colors and large documents.
- 50 sheets multipurpose tray, 50-sheet automatic document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing. It also hosts 250 sheet input trays and with 150 sheet output pins for larger print jobs.
- This printer comes with 4.3 intuitive touch screen Color Graphics Display(CGD). Refer 123.hp.com/ljprom26nw printers for more details.
Step 1: Unbox Printer Carefully
- Usually, the new 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac Setup is delivered in a sealed box. Do not accept the printer if the box is opened.
- Remove the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW from the box and keep it at the place designated for.
- The box contains:
- 4 Pre-installed HP Laserjet Toner cartridges (Introductory Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow which allows 1200 pages each cartridge).
- An in box documentation that includes (Getting started guides, Install poster, warranty card)
- Software drivers and documentation a CD-ROM.
- Power cord, USB Cable. Refer 123.hp.com/setup m26nw printers for more details.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord
The following steps will explain how to Connect the Power Cord in 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac Setup. Check for the power cord that came along with the printer.
- To connect the printer to the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Printer Setup Connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the Printer and then plug the other end of the cord to the electrical outlet.
- Turn On the printer by pressing the power button. Now, let us set the preferences on the printer control panel by selecting the preferred language, region/country.
- Touch ‘YES’ to confirm your choice. Refer 123.hp.com/ljprom26nw printers for more details.
- Select Date and Time and then touch Yes to confirm the choices. Let's continue to next step in installing the ink cartridge.
Step 3: Install Ink cartridge
123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac OS Setup uses four colors and has a different toner cartridge for each color: Yellow (Y), magenta (M), cyan(C), and black (K). The toner cartridges are inside the front door.
- Ink Cartridges come in a box along with the printer. So use, the one that comes with the printer.
- The printer uses four colors and has different toner cartridges for each color: Yellow(Y), magenta(M), Cyan ©, and black(K).
- The printer comes with 4 Pre-installed HP Laserjet toner cartridges (Introductory Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow which allows 1200pages each cartridge).
- The toner cartridges are inside the front door of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac OS Setup.
Step 4: 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac enable to Load Paper, Short-length Paper, & Envelopes in Printer
Load the Plain A4 Size paper
- Remove the dust cover from the input tray.
- Remove any paper from the tray. Refer 123.hp.com/setup m26nw printers for more details.
- Slide the paper guides to their outermost positions.
- Load a stack of A4 size paper into the input tray with the short edge forward and print side up.
- Then push the stack into the tray until it stops.
- Slide the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Reinstall the dust cover on the input tray.
Let's see how to load the Shorter paper sizes
- Slide the paper guides to their outermost positions. Now, remove the short paper extender tool which is present on the right side of the input area. Until the guide snaps into place, slide the tabs on the short-paper extender tool into the slots in the paper length guide.
- Push the paper into the printer until it stops so that the extender tool rests against the paper. Until they rest against the edges of the paper, keep sliding the paper guides.
- When you once finish printing on short paper, remove the short paper extender tool from the input tray and place it in the storage slot.
- Reinstall the dust cover on the input tray.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Drivers required for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac
For any Software to function normally, we need to Install the Compatible Drivers allotted to the particular Device.
The below steps help you how to Choose Right Driver
- First, we need to install the best available HP print driver software on your Mac using Apple Software Update.
To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update, create a new print queue on the Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac Setup.
- Uninterrupted Internet connection it can be either through USB cable/Wireless.
- To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update, we need to first create a new Print queue on the MAC.
- Click on the Apple menu, and then click on System Preferences. Refer 123.hp.com/ljpro m26nw printers for more details.
- Depending on the OS version, click on Printers/Scanners or Print & Scan for the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Scanner Setup.
- Check if the name of M26NW printer displays in the Printers list. Do one of the following if your Printer is listed in the list or not.
- If M26NW printer is listed, then Remove and Re-add the printer to check if the communication is correct and to also make sure the correct driver is installed, and then click the name of your printer and continue to the next.
- If your printer is listed, then click Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer and then continue to the next.
- Now after adding the printer, click on the Use or Print Using menu, then select the name of your printer.
- If you are prompted to install software, then Download and Install.
- If Software is currently unavailable in the display, once you need to manually install the drivers.
- Now Close the System Preferences window.
- Now, we can try to print, scan or fax depending on the printer’s functionality.
Step 1: How to Print Documents in 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac?
The following steps need to be followed to enable the available HP Print Driver and Software on your Mac using Apple Software Update Option:
- First, we need to install the best available HP Print Driver Software on your Mac using Apple Software Update.
- One has to go to 123.hp.com/ljpro m26nw to download the latest HP software for the printers as HP Printer Software package is no longer delivered through Apple Software since October 2016.
- After finishing the installation, turn on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M26NW Mac Printer.
- Select the documents that one needs to print and share the document to the App downloaded.
- Once Done, click on the Print.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the Printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers