123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Apple Mac AirPrint Setup
Step 1: Check Compatibility of HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint
- Check whether the Laserjet Pro M176N Printer is AirPrint enabled for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Apple Mac Airprint Setup. For more information, refer 123.hp.com/setup for additional information.
- The apple device that you use with that device must be able to make use of AirPrint service without any hassle.
- With the Mac computer OX X 10.7 and newer are compatible to work with AirPrint. With Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier it is not supported.
- All the applications which are to be used with AirPrint must have them on the computer. Additionally, refer 123.hp.com/setup m176n for more information.
- If you are using the Mac with AirPrint, you can work using any one of the applications by which printing is supported.
Step 2: Check for HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printing Requirements
- The iOS device which you are using must have iOS version 4.2 or the newer one.
- On the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint Setup, make sure that you have a good internet connection and it must be active.
- The iOS device that you are using on HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint must be connected to the same network.
- If not, check whether the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer supports for Wi-Fi Direct. Moreover, refer 123.hp.com/ljpro m176n printer for more information about Laserjet Pro Printer.
- Application types that work with AirPrint in the case of iOS devices are mail, images, Safari, iBooks PDF and more.
Step 3: Connect iOS Device & M176N Printer using Laserjet Pro M176N Wi-Fi Connection
- To make use of AirPrint successfully, it is required that either both the iOS device and Laserjet Pro printers are connected on the same network or HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer supports the usage of HP Wi-Fi direct.
- AirPrint services are not compatible to be used with USB connection type as it does not support this connection type. If you have used a USB connection for connecting HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer with the Mac computer, then AirPrint Base Station makes use of software which is created for printing and not AirPrint. The Laserjet Pro M176N printer must be in ON state and also wireless connection should be done for it.
- The iOS device like iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch which you are using for printing must be connected with the laserjet pro M176N printer on the same network.
- From HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint, you need to disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable which is already connected.
- When an Ethernet cable is connected with 123 Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint Setup, it does not allowed for a successful wireless connection. Connect HP Laserjet Pro M176N with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Wireless Setup.
- For printers which are having control panel displays, go to the control panel and Select the Wireless menu. From there Select and Run Wireless Setup Wizard and then keep following the instructions which you get to complete with establishing a wireless connection.
- Now, try to take a print. If you find that HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint Setup is still not connected with the network, then continue with the next steps.
- Follow these steps for Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct connection. You can connect your iOS device directly with the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer using Wi-Fi Direct.
- A blue light present next to Wi-Fi Direct button on HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer must be ON.
- You can either select the Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct button or go to the control panel of HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer and then select settings and locate Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct.
- Now, on your iOS device select settings and then select Wi-Fi. From "choose a network menu", select the "Laserjet Pro M176N printer" which you are using.
- For more queries refer 123.hp.com/ljpro m176n printer for more details.
- The HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer will usually start with Wi-Fi Direct. Enter the password if prompted.
- While making use of Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct connection, you must connect your iOS device to your network. For connecting go to the Wi-Fi settings.
Step 4: Download HP Laserjet Pro M176N Latest Firmware
- For printing, make use of an iOS device like iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. First, you need to Update HP Laserjet Pro M176N printer firmware by making use of a computer.
- Select Drivers and Downloads and then type the Laserjet Pro M176N printer name in the search box and then click on Go. From the Search lists results, select HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer's name.
- From the download list, you can select the preferred language option and also you can select the operating system which you are using. If you find that firmware is not listed, then already 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N printer firmware is up to date. To know the best upgrade method as per your environments, you can explore the Read Me file.
- After Laserjet Pro M176N printer firmware has been updated successfully, turn off HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer wait for a while and then turn on it again.
Step 5: Learn 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer AirPrint Name
- If there are multiple models of Printer connected on the same network, then you can then select the Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint name on your iOS device.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to know about HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer AirPrint name or if you wish to make changes in it so that you can recognize it easily. For more information, refer 123.hp.com/m176n for additional information.
- Open a web browser on your device and the address bar type. The IP address of your print for opening EWS.
- Click on the networking tab and then you need to click on wireless direct setup.
- In SSID field, type the name of HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer which you are going to use with the AirPrint and click on Apply.
- Now, the M176N printer gets ready for the AirPrint configuration get the iOS device or Mac System.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Step 6: Configure AirPrint for iOS Device or Mac Computer
- If the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer is connected with the wireless or the wired network, then the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Mac Setup device will detect the printer on its own and it will not demand any additional setup.
- For printing using Wi-Fi on your iOS device, an active internet connection is mandatory. To print directly without using Wi-Fi, it is necessary that on the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer, Wi-Fi direct is configured.
- This will allow making use of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Apple Mac AirPrint Setup and print using HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer even when no internet connection or Wi-Fi is available. Go to the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer’s Control Panel and from there Open Wireless Menu.
- Now from the menu, select wireless direct and check it is switched on or not. To print by making use of Wi-Fi on your iOS device, there must be an active internet connection and from the Wi-Fi network list, AirPrint name is already selected.
- Open Settings on your iOS device and then select Wi-Fi networks.
- From choosing a network menu, select the Laserjet Pro M176N name of the AirPrint printer.
- Refer to the below mentioned steps for configuring 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint Setup with the Mac OS computer.
- By adding an 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N Apple Mac Airprint Setup compatible printer, with your Mac OS computer system having OS X 10.7 and later provides an easy way to print by using it.
- You need not install any printer driver software for printing.
- For configuring the printer with AirPrint using Mac OS system by using Wi-Fi or print without using an active internet connection you can follow these steps.
- Go to the control panel of HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer and from there open the wireless menu from the select wireless direct and confirm whether it is on or not.
- Click on the Apple menu and select system preferences and click the print and scan option.
- At the bottom of the left pane, click plus symbol and select HP Laserjet Pro Printer.
- Now, click print and then select AirPrint. Click on Add for adding HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer to the existing queue.
Step 7: 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N AirPrint Setup
- The printer which you are using must be already turned on and it must be in a ready state. If the power light on HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer is dim, then chances are there that the printer is in sleep mode.
- You can turn on the HP Laserjet Pro M176N Printer by pressing the power button.
- Open the document file, web page, email, or image which you want to print. The 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N printer also has the option for printing through the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N ePrint Setup. After opening the file on your device, Tap on the action icon or you can select the display menu option.
- Select printer from the printer options menu and then you need to select 123 HP Laserjet Pro M176N printer's name from the list.
- For making changes in any of the settings you need to click on Options.
- Some settings like paper size may not be allowed to change from the device and for making changes in such settings you need to change it directly from the printer you are using. Refer 123.hp.com/setup for more information.
- If the M176N printer which we are using is only black ink then Options menu will not be available. Enter how many copies of your print you want to take and then tap on Print.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the Printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers