123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup
To Set up any printer to system using a 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Network, we need to first do the Initial Setup and Installation of the printer.
Initial Setup of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Printer
The following steps are used to initially setup the printer.
- Unbox the Laserjet Pro M132FW Printer and the accessories from the box.
- Remove the tapes in and around the printer and inside the cartridge area.
- The power cord is plugged to the printer and the power board and power are switched on.
- Preferably the initial setup is done using a USB than wireless since 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup initially is not stable. Connect one end of USB to the system and the other end to the printer.
- The tape on the ink cartridge is removed by pulling it in an upward direction using the edges of the cartridge and is placed inside the empty slot at the center in the cartridge area by gently opening the access door. Once the new cartridge is placed the door is closed.
- As the cartridge is placed and installed, paper is loaded in the printer's input tray. Moreover, the HP Laserjet Pro Wireless connection setup can also, be done through 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW AirPrint Setup on Wireless Connectivity.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment page. If the printer doesn’t print, we manually print it
Installation of 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Printer
The Installed Drivers need to be updated regularly for the printer’s enhanced performance. The updated drivers are usually present on the hp.com/support/ljpro-m132fw and needs to be downloaded. To start the installation, we need to download the HP Laserjet Pro M132FW drivers. The following steps are followed to install the drivers.
Step 1: From the 123.hp.com/ljpro m132fw find the drivers available for the HP Laserjet Pro M132FW.
Step 2: Click on the Driver Software and the File gets automatically downloaded to the system.
Step 3: Check if the Software file automatically Starts the Installation,
- If yes, then follow the instructions instructed on screen.
- Else, we need to open the file in the folder and Run the Software for Installation.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen instructions and the updates are installed to the device.
If there is an error during the Installations, follow the steps given below:
For Windows Platform:
- Step 1: Device and printers folder is opened.
- Step 2: Select the connected printer and the driver.
- Step 3: Uninstall the driver and try reinstalling the latest updated version of driver.
- Step 4: Now the printer is reinstalled and updated to the latest version.
For Mac Platform:
- Step 1: "Apple menu" is opened in the 123 HP LJPro M132FW Mac Setup.
- Step 2: Choose "System Preferences" and hit on Printers and Scanners icon.
- Step 3: Select the connected printer and click on Remove.
- Step 4: Printer is uninstalled and reinstalled again with updated the latest version.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Wireless Setup for 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Printer
It is very simple, quick and easy to connect HP printers to the Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Network. The printer can be connected to wireless network
on two platforms Windows and Mac using 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup Wizard option.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Windows Platform
There are two ways to connect, one is using the network name SSID and password and the other is the WPS method where the password is not required to be given. The following steps are followed to connect the printer on windows platform using the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup Wizard.
Step 1: Laserjet Pro M132FW Installation Preparations
- Gather the information like the network name (SSID), password.
- Check if the system is connected to the wireless home network and have a working broadband connection.
- The router is placed close to system and printer, router and system are switched on. Printer is checked for home network connection.
- Disconnect cables if present from the printer.
Step 2: Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Network Connection
Connect the printer to the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Chrome Wireless Setup home network using 123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer finds the printer while installing.
- Wireless icon is pressed on the printers control panel. Setting icon is touched.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the Home Network in the network list and touch OK.
- If network names are not there, touch Enter New Network Name option and follow instructions to enter the network name.
- If prompted only, type the network password (WEP or WPA key) and touch done. The summary screen is shown. Touch OK to come back to the home screen.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Mac Platform
- The 123.hp.com/laserjet pro m132fw printer is powered on the setup. Wireless icon is pressed on the printers control panel.
- Setting option is touched and then touch on "Wireless Setup Wizard". Follow the instructions instructed on-screen to complete the connection
- The HP Utility Software needs to be downloaded. To Install the Downloaded Software, we need to open the file and run the software
- Follow the instructed instructions on the screen. Once the software installation is completed, Open the Window, and we need to Select the connected printers name and then click on Continue.
- Click on "Add Printer " and Choose on the Printers Name. Click on "Using" or "Print Using" and Choose 123.hp.com/setup m132fw Prints from the list click Continue.
- The On-screen instructions are followed and the printer is Connected by HP Laserjet Pro M132FW Wireless Setup Wizard.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.