123 HP Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup
If you are looking to set up 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer to Wireless Network then you must follow
the initial setup and installation of Ink Tank 118 Printer.
Initial Setup of 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer
The following steps are used to initially setup the printer.
- Before you are planning for installing 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer software and connect it to your WPS network, check the requirements, switch on the computer and the router, and set up 123.hp.com/ink-tank-118 printer.
- If you are looking to use Ink Tank 118 printer on a Wi-Fi Network, then you must be required the following items. The first thing; computer must be connected to your WPS Network. 123 HP Printer Support recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL to driver downloads, using Web Services, and obtaining 123.hp.com/ink-tank-118 printer updates.
- Be sure that the computer and router are switched on. At the same time, the computer must be connected to identical wireless network because it is really beneficial to connect 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer.
- Initially, Setting up the HP Ink Tank 118 printer and try to load paper into Ink Tank 118 input tray. Once you follow the above steps carefully then install the Ink Tank 118 ink cartridges.
- If you wish to grab more info about setting up the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer, then understand importance of First Time 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer Setup that is available on 123 HP Printer Support.
- Switch on 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer and try to place it close to the computer and within range of the router during 123.hp.com/ink-tank-118 wireless setup.
- At the same time, try to Reset the WPS settings on 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer so that you can get successful connection.
- From the 123.hp.com/ink-tank-118 printer control panel, be sure that the wireless light blinks and the Power button light is bright.
- Suppose the HP Ink Tank 118 wireless light is not blinking, then you are recommended to press and hold the Wi-Fi button and the Cancel button at the same time. If you do above steps properly then the Ink Tank wireless light blinks. Repeat these instructions when the wireless light might not blink.
- Straight away continue to the further step for installing the driver for 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer.
Installation of 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer
The installed drivers must to be updated regularly which is really beneficial to enhance 123 HP Ink Tank 118 printer performance. The updated drivers are usually present on the 123.hp.com and needs to be downloaded. If you wish to begin the Ink Tank 118 installation, you need to download the HP Ink Tank 118 drivers.
Step 1: From the 123.hp.com/it118, you can easily find out the drivers available for the HP Ink Tank 118 Printer.
Step 2: Press on the driver software and the file gets automatically downloaded to the system.
Step 3: Check if the software file automatically starts the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 installation.
- If yes, then you are advisable to follow the instruction that is instructed on screen.
- Else, you need to open the file in the folder and run the software for installation.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Wireless Setup for 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer
It is always quiet easy and simple and at the same time, Ink Tank 118 Printer must connect to Wi-Fi
Network on Windows and Mac by using 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup Wizard Option.
123 HP Ink Tank 118 Windows Platform
There are two ways to connect Wi-Fi network to 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer. The first method is using the network name SSID and password and the other is the WPS method where the password is not required. The following instructions are followed to connect HP Ink Tank 118 printer on Windows platform using the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup Wizard.
Step 1: Ink Tank 118 Installation Preparations
- First of all, collect the information like the network name, password.
- Check whether the system connected to the WPS home network and it is having persistent broadband connection.
- At the same time, the router must be placed close to system and Ink Tank 118 printer, router and system are switched on. Likewise, Ink Tank 118 Printer is checked for home network connection.
- Discard cables if present from 123.hp.com/it118 printer.
Step 2: Ink Tank 118 Wireless Network Connection
Initially, Connect HP Ink Tank printer to the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Chrome Wireless Setup home network using 123 Hp Ink Tank 118 Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer finds Ink Tank printer while installing.
- Wireless icon is pressed on the Ink Tank 118 control panel. Setting icon is touched.
- Press the Wireless Setup Wizard. Touch the home network in the network list and touch OK.
- Suppose network names are not there, then Enter New Network Name option and follow steps to enter the network name.
- If prompted only, type the network password as WEP or WPA key and press done. The summary screen is shown. Choose OK to come back to the home screen.
123 HP Ink Tank 118 Mac Platform
- The 123.hp.com/it118 printer is switched on the setup. Similarly, Wireless icon is pressed on the Ink Tank 118 control panel.
- Setting option is pressed and then choose on Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the steps instructed On-screen to finish the connection.
- The HP Utility software must to be downloaded. If you want to install the downloaded software, you need to open the downloaded file and run HP Ink Tank 118 software.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Once the software installation is completed, then open the Window, and we need to select the connected printers name and then click on Continue.
- Click on "Add Printer" and choose on the 123 HP Ink Tank 118 Printer. Click on "Using" or "Print Using" and choose 123.hp.com/support Prints from the list click Continue.
- The Onscreen instructions are followed and HP Ink Tank 118 must be connected by HP Ink Tank 118 Mac Wireless Setup Wizard.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.