123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer Setup & Features
123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printing Setup might be done to make use of advanced features of HP Ink Tank 115
Printer. You are advisable to use On-Screen Instructions to download appropriate driver.
123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer Setup
Step 1: 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer Unboxing
- During the 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Unboxing, you must remove the 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer from the box and place it on the box or enviable place.
- Likewise, discard all the packing material that is available on the 123.hp.com/it115 box.
- Discover the access control door to the 123 HP Ink Tank ink cartridge.
- Furthermore, you can get the power cord and Ethernet cable for the 123.hp.com/ink-tank-115 printer.
- In the input tray of HP Ink Tank 115 printer, load sample amount of fresh papers to check whether it is printing or not.
Step 2: Installing Ink Cartridges on 123 HP Ink Tank 115
- If you follow the above steps carefully, then Open HP Ink Tank 115 access control door of the ink cartridge cautiously.
- Similarly, eliminate the packaging from the Ink Tank 115 ink cartridge.
- Grip it from its end and be sure that you should not touch its nozzle.
- You should Place the ink cartridge in the precise slot.
- Once you are placing the 123 HP Ink Tank 115 ink cartridge then you must to push it towards the slot.
- Check whether it is properly placed and close the access control door of HP Ink Tank 115 Printer. Remember one thing; you should place a black ink cartridge on the right side and the color ink cartridge on left side.
Step 3: Connect Power Cord to Ink Tank 115 Printer
- If you are looking for 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer Setup with the power cord, then try to follow the instructions that is on 123 HP Printer Support.
- Along with HP Ink Tank 115 Printer, you might obtain the power cord. Get it out from the box that could be useful to connect power cord to HP Ink Tank 115 Printer. You are advisable to Connect one end of the power cord with main power source and other end on the rear of 123.hp.com/it115 printer.
- On the other hand, you should click the power button on the HP Ink Tank 115 Printer to switch it on. In this step, you are recommended to enter common settings like preferred language, and so on from the Ink Tank 115 control panel of HP Printer. If you are following the above steps properly, then click Yes. If necessary, You can also enter the date and time.
Step 4: Start with 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printing
- Once you successfully completed the above steps correctly, then you may start with printing option.
- During the initial printing process, you must Place some unused papers on input tray. If you want to place papers you must pull out the input tray.
- During this step, Place some fresh papers in the tray and then follow to set the width guides.
- Remember one thing; proper alignment of papers is necessary one for a successful printing and Copying Documnets with HP Ink Tank 115 Printer.
- If you want to avoid paper jam issues, be sure that you should not place damaged or wrinkled paper.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Ink Tank 115 Network Connection Setup
Downloading and Installing Driver is the necessary step for Network Setup because it provides
accessibility to advanced features of HP Ink Tank 115 Printer.
1. USB Connection Setup
You might connect 123.hp.com/ink-tank-115Printer by utilizing the USB connection type and establish for making use of advanced features available in it.
- Switch on the 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer and computer for 123.hp.com/it115 USB Setup. Be sure that you are having persistent internet connection on the computer as well as Ink Tank 115 Printer.
- After that, Download and Run the exe file of the Ink Tank 115 printer driver. You are advisable to Follow the On-screen Steps for the 123.hp.com/it115 driver installation.
- If it is asked the connection type then choose it as USB. If it is prompted, connect the USB cable with 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer.
2. Wireless Connection Setup on WPS Connection
- It is impossible to make use of 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Wireless Setup Wizards from the control panel, and then WPS can be used for connecting Ink Tank 115 Printer.
- WPS and Wi-Fi protected set up can be done in two ways. WPS Push-button method and WPS pin method. Among these WPS Push-button is used more popularly.
- On 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer control panel, you must locate the wireless button and press it. Once you see that the light of the wireless button blinks, then you might release the button.
- Wait for a while once you press the WPS button. Be patience when Ink Tank 115 Printer gets connected to the Wi-Fi network.
3. Wired Connection Setup on 123 HP Ink Tank Printer
It is also possible to connect 123 HP Ink Tank 115 printer by making use of wired connection type like USB Connection and Wi-Fi connection. In order to this, you should have a standard Ethernet cable. If you want to get more details about Ink Tank 115 Wired connection, refer 123.hp.com for getting additional information about 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Printer Setup.
- Fulfill some setup requirements to successfully set the wired connection for 123.hp.com/ink-tank-115.
- You need to make sure that you have a well functioning network router and an Ethernet cable as well. Before you proceed with HP Ink Tank 115 driver installation this make sure of the following instructions.
- The computer must connect to the router or the Ink Tank printers can also be connected to 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Smartphone Setup.
- Now, switch on the computer for 123 HP Ink Tank 115 Setup process.
- Look for any plug or specific kind of protective cover placed on the Ethernet port which is at the end of Ink Tank 115 printer.
- Take away any plug and protective cover. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable with the port of HP Ink Tank 115 printer and other end to network connection.
- During the HP Ink Tank 115 driver installation process, when asked for connection type, be sure that you have entered the wired connection type.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before referring the 123.hp.com/setup for HP printer.