123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup & Features
123.hp.com/setup5530 is required to be done for making use of Envy 5530 Printer. Following some simple set of instructions
and downloading the right driver for the printer, you can get 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup fixed.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
Step 1: 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Unboxing
- You must have received Envy 5530 in a sealed box, remove the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer from its box and place it at the desirable place.
- Now, start removing all the packing material which you find.
- Remove all the packages and tapes from the control panel.
- Explore the access control door to the ink cartridge.
- Additionally, there will be the power cord and Ethernet cable for the 123.hp.com/setup5530.
- In the input tray of the printer, load sample amount of fresh papers.
Step 2: Installing Ink Cartridges on 123 HP Envy 5530
- Open the access control door of the ink cartridge carefully.
- Remove the packaging from the ink cartridge.
- If any plastic cover is present in cover ink cartridge then remove it.
- Hold it from its end and make sure you do not touch its nozzle.
- Place the ink cartridge in the right slot.
- After placing the ink cartridge you need to push it towards the slot.
- Make sure, it has been properly placed & then close the access control door. You must place a black ink cartridge on the right side & and the color ink cartridge on the left side.
Step 3: Connect Power Cord to Envy 5530 Printer
- For 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup with the power cord, follow the steps as discussed below.
- Along with Envy 5530 Printer, you will get a power cord. Take it out from the box.
- Connect one end of the power cord with the main power source and the other end on the rear of the printer.
- Now, press the power button on the Envy 5530 Printer to turn it on.
- Proceed to enter general settings like preferred language, country/region from the control panel of HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- Once, you are done with the settings, then click yes. You can also enter the date and time if required.
Step 4: Start with 123 HP Envy 5530 Printing
- After you have completed the above mentioned steps, you may start with printing.
- Place some unused papers on the input tray.
- For placing papers, pull out the input tray.
- Move the width guide to the ends carefully.
- Place some fresh papers in the tray and then proceed to set the width guides.
- Proper alignment of papers is a must for a successful printing.
- For avoiding paper jams, make sure you do not place damaged or wrinkled paper.
Wireless Setup for HP Envy 5530 Printer for Windows OS
Follow the below steps, you can successfully connect the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer with the wireless network. Make
sure you connect the 123.hp.com/envy5530 and system on the same wireless network.
Step 1: 123 HP Envy 5530 Requirements of Network Connection
- Follow the requirements you need to check for a successful connection of the printer with the wireless network.
- Have a look on 123.hp.com/setup5530 for the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup.
- Additionally, you need to know the network password. WEP/WAP security key to know about the settings.
- A computer system which you are using must be compatible to connect with the wireless network.
- Moreover, make sure that you have a broadband connection.
- Make sure, to turn on your computer system and router for establishing the wireless connection for 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer.
Step 2: 123 HP Envy 5530 Wireless Connection
- Make sure, you have already turned on the HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- On your control panel, look for the wireless icon and click on it.
- Go to the wireless settings. You can make use of settings available at the control panel with a firm touch.
- Now, select the wireless setup wizard and run it.
- From the list of networks, select your network. If the network is not already listed, then proceed to add it manually by following the required set of instructions.
- After this, follow all the instructions carefully which you get on the screen. 123.hp.com/setup5530 will get connected with the wireless network.
Driver Download on 123 HP Envy 5530
Download the Right Driver for HP Envy 5530 Printer
- Make sure, to turn on the HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- If you have connected the printer by making use of USB cable, then remove it from the printer.
- From 123.hp.com based on the HP Envy 5530 Printer and operating system, you are using search for the right driver.
- Click on the download button once you find a suitable driver.
- It is really important to select the right driver, otherwise you won’t be able to make use of all different features which are available from the printer and may face different kinds of error while using the printer.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation
There are three possible to to connect the 123.hp.com/envy 5530 with the system. The
USB connection, wireless connection, and the wired connection type.
1. USB Connection Setup
You can connect the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer by using USB connection type and start making use of different features available with it.
- Turn on HP Envy 5530 Printer and the computer.
- Make sure, that you have an active internet connection on the computer.
- Run the downloaded file of the Envy 5530 printer driver.
- Follow the On-screen instructions for the driver installation.
- When asked connection type select the USB connection type.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable with HP Envy 5530 Printer.
2. Wireless Connection Setup on WPS Connection
- When it is impossible to make use of wireless setup wizards from the printer’s control panel, then WPS can be used for connecting Envy 5530 Printer.
- WPS and Wi-Fi protected set up can be done in two ways. WPS Push-button method and WPS pin method. Among these WPS Push-button is used more popularly.
- On 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer's control panel, locate the wireless button and press it. When you see that the light of the wireless button blinks, you can release the button.
- After this press the WPS button. Be patience while Envy 5530 Printer gets connected to the wireless network.
3. Wired Connection Setup on 123 HP Envy Printer
Like wireless and USB connection type, it is also possible to connect the Envy 5530 printer by making use of wired connection type. For this, you need a standard Ethernet cable For more details refer 123.hp.com for additional information about the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup.
- Fulfill some setup requirements to successfully set the wired connection for 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
- You need to make sure that you have a well functioning network router and an Ethernet cable as well. Before you proceed with driver installation this make sure of the following steps.
- The computer must be connected to the router or the Envy printers can also be connected to 123 HP Envy 5530 Smartphone Setup for the printer Setup.
- Any normal telephone cable cannot be used here. Make sure, to use only standard Ethernet cable for establishing the wired connection.
- Now, turn on the computer for the setup process.
- Check for any plug or some kind of protective cover is placed on the Ethernet port which is at the end of the printer.
- Remove any plug and protective cover if present.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable with the port of printer and the other end to the network connection.
- During the driver installation process, when asked for connection type, make sure that you have entered the wired connection type.
123 HP Envy 5530 Windows Setup
- Following the easy steps, so that you can successfully print by making use of the 123 HP Envy 5530 Windows Setup OS system.
- Open the required file or document on your system.
- Click on the option of the File menu.
- From the Drop-down list select the print option.
- After selecting the print option you will see a print window that will open.
- On this print window, you need to select the number of copies of the print you want.
- Other printing settings can be done from there as well. Likewise, you can select color, size of paper and orientation as per your need.
- Take a print preview to know how it will exactly look like.
- If you find the print preview appropriately and you do not wish to make further changes, then click on the print icon.
123 HP Envy 5530 Print on Mac
- For printing a document or any other file from 123.hp.com/envy5530, you need to follow the below mentioned steps. Easy and simple steps have been listed here.
- On your Mac OS device, open the file which is required to be printed.
- Now, click on the file menu. The 123 HP Envy 5530 Mac Setup can be done through Mac OS, Apple AirPrint and so on.
- After clicking, you will get the list select print option from there.
- Once, you select the print, a pop up will open where you can select Envy 5530.
- Now, proceed to select the number of copies for print and other print settings as well.
- After you are done with all the settings of print, you can proceed to click on the print option. Within few seconds from your 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer you will receive your print.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before referring the 123.hp.com/setup for HP printer.