123 HP Envy 4528 Chromebook USB Setup
Step 1: Prepare for 123 HP Envy 4528 USB Setup
- Check some requirements with 123 HP Envy 4528 Printer Setup and ensure for the successful 123 HP Envy 4528 Chromebook USB Setup. If Windows OS is already installed for printer driver, then uninstall it from the system.
- Check with HP Envy 4528 ink cartridge is properly installed and the ink level is satisfactory. The USB cable which you are using for establishing the connection should be less than 3m.
- On your Chromebook, you must have a USB port. The printer should not be connected through the USB hub as it will not allow the printer to receive enough power and work properly.
- If you sucessfully establish the 123 HP Envy 4528 USB Connection with your Chromebook without installing the printer driver then follow these steps for removing the printer that is installed in the device.
- The USB cable connected to the Envy 4528 should be disconnected. Until it is asked to connect, do not connect the USB cable.
- You mustn’t be able to perform a successful 123 HP Envy 4528 Chromebook USB Setup for the printer. Now, search windows form ‘Device’ and then select Devices and Printer control panel settings.
- On the icon of Envy 4528 model, Right-click and then select remove the device. If you find that there are multiple icons for the printer then you need to remove all.
- Close the window of the devices and printers, and then continue to the next step.
- For additional information about the 123 HP Envy 4528 Chromebook USB Setup, have a glance at 123.hp.com/support4528 for more details.
Step 2: Install Required Printer Setup for USB Connection
- To make use of different functions available with the printer, we must install the correct driver in the system. Search for the best available printer driver for 123 HP Envy 4528 to complete the USB connection for Envy 4528.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup4528 and then enter the printer model as 4528 which you are using. You will get some instructions on your screen in which you need to follow for downloading the printer driver in your system.
- As per the printer model, a guided driver installation app on HP Easy Start can get the download.
- The printer driver or HP easy starts downloading, then keep following all the instructions which you get on your screen to run the downloaded file and start with the setup.
- When it is asked to select the suitable connection type, then choose USB. If the Envy 4528 USB Connection is done successfully, you can skip the next steps.
- If the printer driver for your system gets failed because of some reasons, you will not be able to find the right printer driver for 123 HP Envy 4528. Now, install the driver from 123.hp.com/setup from software and driver downloads.
- Here you should enter the model of the printer which you are using. When it asks about the version of the operating system then confirm the correct version of the operating system.
- For the USB Connection on 123 HP Envy 4528 Windows Setup, make sure whether you have the updated version and the Wireless connection properly.
- If you get Let’s identify your product to get started as a display then click on the Envy 4528 printer and enter the printer model number as 4528 you are using and click on submit.
- You will get a software result page related to 123 HP Envy 4528 which will be having a default operating system already selected.
- If you want you can make changes in the operating system. Click on change and then select the version of the operating system you are using and click on change.
- Under the driver heading, click on the download. If you are willing to download a full software package on your system, for downloading other driver options, you can click on Basic Drivers.
- During the installation process, it will ask to select a connection type of 123 HP Envy 4528, select USB and continue to finish the setup.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact our toll-free 1-819-716-0730
Follow these steps if the USB Connection is Failed:
- Restart the printer and the Chromebook which you are using. If there are any error conditions then it can be cleared by doing so. Moreover, the 123 HP Envy 4528 USB Connectivity Setup has the link between the HP Envy 4528 Printer and the 123 HP Envy 4528 Smartphone Setup.
- The Envy 4528 USB cable which you have connected with the printer and the Chromebook, reconnect it by removing and then connect it again with the system. The problem may be with the USB port. On your system, you have more than one USB port. You can try connecting the Envy 4528 USB cable to another USB port on your system.
- Disconnect the USB hub. It does not allow the printer to get a sufficient power supply. Connect the cable with the Chromebook USB port directly.
- 123 HP Envy 4528 USB Setup supported by the Envy 4528 printer is less than 3 m. Check whether the cable which you are using meet this requirement or not.
- There is a possibility that you might have connected other USB devices as well as some other printer. The Chrome book which you are using might not have enough power to supply to different USB ports. Any USB device which is not in use can be disconnected from your Chromebook.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printers