123 HP DeskJet 2678 Chromebook USB Setup Wizard
The HP DeskJet 2678 Printer is an All-in-one Printer which is used for both office and home with cost-affordable prices.
They come with various printing portions like scan, copying, and fax, and they use both instant and normal inks for printing.
This printer is either connected by a wired, or wireless means to the system.
It has duplex printing option with fax speed of 4 seconds.
To connect any printer by any means, the basic first time setup and installations are required.
Based on this the printer's efficiency and performance are known then the
123 HP Deskjet 2678 Chromebook USB Setup has been done successfully.
123 HP Deskjet 2678 Printer Setup Procedure
The following procedure is followed on Deskjet 2678:
- The printer is been unboxed and the tapes are removed. Printer and power cord are connected to power board.
- A4 sheets are placed into the printers input tray by opening it outwards ad is closed once the sheets are kept as per guided.
- Cartridge tapes are removed and placed by opening printer's cartridge door by holding edges and closed once the cartridge is installed. Place the color cartridge always on the left side and black and white on right side.
- The Printer now prints an alignment page. If the page is not printed, it is done manually by touching the settings options on the control panel LCD. Select option tools and select Align printer icon.
- Ink cartridges are aligned to give the best quality content. It is done by placing the sheet on the glass of the scanner by the guided dimensions.
- Once the hardware has been set up successfully, the necessary software and drivers should be installed. 123.hp.com/dj2678 printers for more details.
123 HP Deskjet 2678 USB Printer Setup on Windows
Step 1: Requirements for USB Printer Setup
- The ready state printer is turned on and the requirements are checked. Older versions in system are deleted.
- A full features driver is preferable to be downloaded to support all functions.
- Preferred USB cable length must be 3 meters. Refer 123.hp.com/dj2678 printers for more details.
- The Deskjet 2678 USB port must be presented in the system for receiving enough power for printers functionality.
- If the USB is already connected to the system before the driver installation, follow the below steps for a successful installation to remove the other installed devices which is manually disconnected from the printer's USB to the system. Do not reconnect the USB until it gets prompted.
- Search in the Windows for “Devices” and then click on the icon “Devices and Printers” from the control panel settings.
- Right click the printer model icon and click Remove device option from the system. If the multiple icons are presented, Remove all of them. Close the window and continue to the next step.
Step 2: Driver Installation on 123 HP Deskjet 2678 Printer
- Based on the driver guided on 123 HP Deskjet 2678 Windows Setup, start downloading the HP Easy Setup.
- If the download is completed, open the downloaded file and run the file to setup initiation by following the On-screen instructions. When prompted for connection type, choose USB. The 123 HP Deskjet 2678 Chromebook USB Setup is completed and remaining steps avoided.
- HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads is selected and printer model as 2678 when prompted is entered, and check for correct the operating system version.
- "Let us identify your product to get started" page is displayed on screen, Printer icon is clicked and printer model is entered, and Submit button is clicked. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 2678 printer for more details.
- If the operating system has to be changed, click Change and enter the version number and again change option is clicked. Below the heading Driver, Download option is clicked for full software package.
- Select the Deskjet 2678 USB printer connection option when asked by an installer and complete the setup.
123 HP Deskjet 2678 USB Printer Setup for Mac
Step 1: USB Printer Setup on Deskjet 2678 Printer
- The ready state printer is turned on and the requirements are checked. Older versions in the system is deleted. Full feature driver is preferable to be downloaded to support all functions.
- Preferred USB cable length must be 3 meters.
- USB port must be presented in the system for receiving enough power for printers functionality.
- If the USB is already connected to system before driver installation, follow the below steps for a successful installation to remove the printer to the other installed devices. Else manually disconnect the printer USB from the system. Do not reconnect the USB until it is prompted.
Step 2: Deskjet 2678 Driver Installation for Printer Setup
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup2678 and enter Deskjet 2678 as the printer name, and click on Begin. Depending on the printer model and version of operating system guided, driver installation app HP Easy Starts downloading.
- The 123 HP Software and Driver Downloads also includes the
123 HP Deskjet 2678 Mac Setup and the page is opened to install the full feature driver. HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected from the Installed screen and enables scan function on the 2678 printer.
- HP Easy Start is downloaded. Now, follow the steps on the screen for Deskjet 2678 USB Setup and installation. You do not need to complete the remaining steps in this section if the setup is successful. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 2678 printers for more details.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
If HP Easy Start doesn't Downloaded then Continue to the steps
- Go to HP 123.hp.com/setup2678 for the Software and Driver Download. Now, give the Deskjet 2678 printer model when asked and confirm the version of operating system.
- From the Driver product Installation Software drop-down menu, select Download and open in the download folder or the browser downloads from the HP .dmg file or HP Easy Start file to start with the installation.
- Choose Deskjet 2678 USB from the printer connection type.
- HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected on the input screen to enable
123 HP Deskjet 2678 Scan Setup function if the printer has the scanner.
- Click the name of printer in the printer queues when prompted and click the Print Using or USB menu. select HP Deskjet 2678 and click Add button.
- HP Installers Window Opens a complete installation and print functionalities are checked.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.