123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup Requirements
- For making use of 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint successfully it is required your system or device and printer meets certain requirements.
- 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup has discussed the requirements here. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 1011 printer for more information.
- The printer which you are using must support 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint features.
- Generally, printers that are released after 2010 support these mobile print features.
- If any 123 HP Deskjet 1011 USB Setup cable will be attached with the printer it won’t allow printing using ePrint. So, remove if any USB is attached.
- An active internet connection is a must.
- Ensure the system you are using and 123 HP Deskjet 1011 printer has a good internet connection.
Turn On HP Web Services
- For printers with touch screen web services can be directly turned on from the printer’s touchscreen. 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup has mentioned here all the required steps. Deskjet 1011 printer is well connected with the internet either by the wireless or wired connection.
- Printers connected to a computer with USB will not support web services. For wired connection check on the Ethernet port, the green light is steady or not.
- Now, go to the printers control panel. From there select the 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint icon. If you are not able to find 123 HPePrint icon, go to the web services setup or network settings for opening the menu of web services.
- On the web services summary screen, you will find web services is already on or not. If you get a prompt for turning web services on then press Turn On.
Creating HP Deskjet 1011 Printer's email ID
- 123.hp.com/setup 1011 guidelines for creating printer email id are listed below.
- After you turn on web services wait for 5-10 minutes, you will receive a print of important 123 HP Deskjet 1011 Printer Setup Instructions page where you can easily find the information about your printer’s email id.
- Also, information related to web services is available on this page.
- If in 5-10 minutes you do not receive the print then turn off the web services wait for a minute and then turn on it again.
- It is important to know the printer’s email id as this id is required for sending instructions to your printer via email.
Printing with 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup
- Once you are done with the 123.hp.com/dj1011 ePrint Setup all steps then you can start making use of 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint. You can use a computer, laptop, 123 HP Deskjet 1011 Smartphone Setup for sending print instructions through email.
- When you compose the email then in the ‘TO’ field only printer's email address has to be mentioned.
- There is possibility that you want to share the same email with other recipients as well.
- If this is the case then put their email id in the ‘CC’ field.
- If there is no text in the subject line there is a high probability that the ePrint server will reject it. To avoid such risk, make sure that you enter some text in the subject line.
- In your email, you are allowed to attach a maximum of 10 files. Also, you should keep in mind that the size of your email should not exceed that 10mb.
- The file types supported by ePrint are .doc, .docx, .pdf, HTML, .xls, .xlsx etc. ePrint supports most of the excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft file types.
- For images .tiff, .png and few more are supported.
- A password protected document cannot be printed by making use of ePrint, so do not attach any password protected file.
- You can not take Double-sided print using this feature. The only Single-sided print is allowed.
- Open office files are also not supported. Refer 123.hp.com/dj1011 Printer for more information.
- The attachments will print along with the email you have sent. It is impossible to skip the printing of email.
- Timestamp regarding when the print job was initiated is not accurate which is provided by the 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint server.
Need Printer Help?
Just in One Click, you can Directly Assist Our Technical Support for 123 HP Printers. We are here to
Help and Support You with the Best Service. Contact us toll-free 1-819-716-0730
FAQ on 123 HP Deskjet 1011 Printer
If you stuck at any step while using 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint then you can refer easy mentioned troubleshooting steps
here and rectify the error. Also, you can contact our team for the instant support if required.
1. How do I turn off Web Services?
- For turning off web services, you need to do it from the control panel or embedded web server. After turning off web service you will not be allowed to make use of web-connected printing services.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and select the icon of 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint from there and then select settings.
- If you are not able to do so then open web services setting or wireless settings and open web services menu from there. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 1011 printer for more information.
- Based on the printer 1011, you can select remove, turn off or disable for turning off the web services.
3. How can I manage senders for Deskjet 1011 ePrint?
- You must have an HP connected account for managing the list of allowed senders.
- Sign in to your HP connected account using your login credentials. My printers will open with the list of all connected printers.
- Select 123 HP Deskjet 1011 Printer and click on change settings.
- In ePrint settings, you will find ePrint access click on it and then click on allowed. A text box you will find, here you can enter the email address of the sender who you wish to grant permission.
- If you have multiple email addresses then add them one by one.
2. Can I Change Printer's Email Address?
- Yes, changing the email address of the printer is allowed. Refer easy steps by 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup for doing so.
- First, using your valid credential sign in to your HP connected account. Go to HP connected to sign in and make suitable changes in your printer’s email address.
- My printers will open where the list of connected printers is available. Locate 123 HP Deskjet 1011 Printer in which modification has to be done and clicked on change settings.
- From ePrint settings, you will get the current email address of the printer, click on it. Now in the provided text box, type the new email address for your printer and click on submit.
- If the email address is unique it will be accepted instantly, if not unique and already in use then you need to type another email address and submit again.
4. What if I receive an error message when I add my email account?
- While adding your email id with the 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint app an error message gets displayed if the email server has blocked the access to your email account.
- For allowing 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint app access to your email you need to look for more information with your email account service provider. Often service providers like Google, yahoo block access by any third party apps for security reasons.
5. Can I print text messages?
- Yes, it is possible to print text messages. Search for a print icon or option in the texting app you are using.
- If texting app does not support printing you can copy the text in an email and follow the similar procedure to get its print using ePrint.
What are the benefits of activating HP ePrint app?
- 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint Setup has listed here some of the most recognized benefits of activating the 123 HP Deskjet 1011 ePrint app.
- It helps in printing web pages.
- Using the email address of printer you can add HP web enabled printers manually. The app will help in printing different image files.
- All different pdf can be printed including those which have been received through emails.
- On the wireless network, you can print directly using a wi-fi enabled printer. The app allows you to even edit your image files before you take its print.
- Based on the printer, you are using you can specify to use a photo tray or the main tray.
- TXT files can be printed, TXT files that are received through email as well as. Refer 123.hp.com/setup 1011 printer for more information.
- By simply emailing the print jobs you can get the print. Print settings can be easily done.
Disclaimer: 123-printer-setup.co is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup for HP Printer.